Last Updated: 6/5/2023.
1. Information Collection
1.1. Personal Identification Information: Faber Distilling may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information as appropriate. Users may visit our Website anonymously, and they can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
1.2. Non-personal Identification Information: Faber Distilling may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used to access the Website, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system, Internet service providers, and other similar information.
2. Information Usage
2.1. Personal Identification Information: Faber Distilling collects and uses Users' personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To process orders: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Website.
2.2. Non-personal Identification Information: Faber Distilling may collect and use non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. Information Protection
Faber Distilling adopts appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
4. Sharing Personal Information
Faber Distilling does not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, are subject to that website's own terms and policies.
7. Your Acceptance of these Terms
8. Contacting Us
Millstone Spirits Group
Address: 1431 Cadwallader Street Philadelphia, PA, 19122, United States
This document was last updated on 6/5/2023.